makes 2 generous servings
elegant, refined, but big on flavor.
impress your guests with this easy to make salad
- 3 cups of arugula
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt and pepper
- 4 small fresh figs, cut in half
- ¾ oz goat cheese, mine was honey flavored
- 6 slices prosciutto di parma, I use Citterio brand
- drizzle of honey, equivalent to 2 ml
- Toss the arugula in a bowl with white wine vinegar, salt and pepper to season the greens.
- Put on the platter.
- Meanwhile sauté the shallots with olive oil spray, salt and pepper.
- Cook until golden brown and slightly caramelized, when they begin to stick to the pan, add the balsamic vinegar to deglaze.
- Set aside to cook.
- Top the arugula with the shallots, the sliced figs, prosciutto, goat cheese.
- Finish with a thin drizzle of honey.
3 WW points WW PersonalPoints™: Click here to track this recipe in the WW app.
Leave a Reply