Makes 5 waffles; serving size: 1 waffle
This is a fun and different breakfast prep- it’s so convenient to be able to pull a waffle out of the freezer and pop it in the toaster.
Homemade Frozen Waffles
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups unsweetened cashew or almond or skim milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients, the batter is very thin.
- Spray a waffle iron with cooking spray and pour about 1 cup of batter into the iron, cook the waffles one at a time.
- Set aside to cool on a wire rack or plate.
5 WW points WW PersonalPoints™: Click here to track this recipe in the WW app.