This is a different and fun side dish to pair with dinner! You can even bread the green beans in panko to kick it up a notch.
makes 4 servings
Roasted Green Beans with Spicy Mayo Dipping Sauce
- 12 oz fresh green beans
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- sesame seeds
- 1 chopped scallion
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss the green beans with the garlic, ginger, salt and oil.
- Roast on a sheet pan for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Combine the mayo, sriracha and vinegar in a bowl for dipping.
- Top with sesame seeds and scallions for garnish.
2 WW points WW PersonalPoints™: Click here to track this recipe in the WW app.
Leave a Reply