simple, but such a perfect summer side dish
Note: This would also work well with yellow squash, eggplant, or any other veggies you enjoy.
- 2 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons of fresh herbs, basil, parsley preferred
- Spray a grill pan with olive oil spray, you can also do this on an outdoor grill if you prefer.
- Season the veggies with kosher salt, and then grill the veggies over medium high heat to get nice grill marks on all sides.
- Once they are softened and cooked, remove them from the pan and place onto a cutting board and chop them into smaller pieces.
- Toss with the fresh garlic, balsamic, and herbs.
0 WW points WW PersonalPoints™: Click here to track this recipe in the WW app.